System Software Engineer – A002650
Location: Campbell, CA, USA
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Career Level: Experienced
Design, Implement, and Test C/C++ run-time user and kernel level programs and user level APIs for Real-Time Operating Systems such as RT-LINUX. These run-time functions are including but not limited to, communicating with the DPU's Byte-Fabric for system initialization and run-time operations, handling exceptions, parsing XML formatted meta-data files for proper handling of code running on the DPU's byte-fabric.
Required Skills and Experiences
- Extensive knowledge of LINUX programming in C and Python, good knowledge of real time programs and operating environment, having worked with 64/32 bit X86 or ARM processor core, good experience in debugging, work experience with Emulation boxes such as Zebu or Palladium is a plus.
- Minimum education level required: BS with min of five years work experience, MS with three years of work experience.
- Extensive knowledge of a Real-Time Operating System
- Extensive knowledge of System on Chip (SOC) with multi-core processors
- C/ C++ programming, Python
- Good knowledge of LINUX