Software Product Engineer, WaveFlow SDK – SWT3001
Location: Campbell, CA, USA
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Career Level: Entry to Intermediate
We are seeking talented, versatile engineers to design and compile dataflow control agents to maximize performance of the WaveFlow SDK.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a mixed hardware/software background including RTL coding, FPGA programming, and the development of kernel level runtime software.
- Design & compile dataflow control agents to maximize performance of WaveFlow agent library
- Work cross-functionally with the groups responsible for the architecture, feature definition, development, coding, testing, debugging, and optimization of the SDK; use their input to design, develop, deploy and maintain software and software fixes in an agile environment, maintaining high code quality.
- Provide technical support and debugging of new products, identifying root causes of performance issues, developing programs to optimize runtime software agents to customer specifications.
- BS/MS degree in a STEM discipline
- 2+ years of relevant and diverse industry experience, including both hardware and software
- Ability to read, understand, and write in RTL
- Kernel-level C/C++ coding skill and FPGA programming
- Good scripting skills in Python and Shell
- Experience with TensorFlow is a plus, as is an understanding of computer architecture
- Experience with every technology stack used at Wave: software development kits, system software, BIOS, drivers, machine learning algorithms and appliances, even chip design
- Competitive pay and benefits, of course
- Stock options in the hottest Silicon Valley startup around
- Interesting, hard-working colleagues at the top of their respective fields
- Quirky, open, can-do, fun-loving startup culture
- Python, C++, Bash
- Ubuntu Linux
- Plus your favorite tools
Wave Computing is the Silicon Valley startup that is revolutionizing the Machine Learning industry. The company's world-class team is developing the Wave Dataflow Processing Unit (DPU), employing a disruptive, massively parallel dataflow architecture. When introduced, Wave’s DPU-based solution will be the world's fastest and most energy efficient deep learning computer family.
With funding from Tier 1 VCs, an IP portfolio including over 70 patents, and a track record of execution, Wave is dedicated to accelerating the application of Machine Intelligence in the data center and beyond.