Senior Director of Al Systems Product Marketing – SM05002
Location: Campbell, CA, USA
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Career Level: Experienced
Wave Computing is revolutionizing the artificial intelligence industry with its roadmap of dataflow-based compute appliances. By eliminating the Von Neumann architecture paradigm, Wave's dataflow solutions greatly speed the training and inferencing of customers' neural networks while providing stronger efficiency and scalability across form factors.
To help ensure Wave's dataflow-based solutions continue to exceed customer expectations and maintain their competitive differentiation, Wave is hiring a Senior Director of Al Systems Product Marketing. In this key strategic role, you will leverage your experience defining Al systems with industry-leading silicon, software and components to co-own and drive the company's next-generation dataflow solutions roadmap. You will bring your in-depth knowledge and insight of customer careabouts and competitive offerings - spanning development tools, agent libraries, and system performance inside and outside of the datacenter- to analyze key industry developments. You will closely partner with internal company stakeholders to guide the definition and delivery of systems products based on a keen understanding of market requirements, while helping evolve Wave's overall market direction. And, you will deliver highly effective tools for the sales and executive teams, working hand-in-hand with business development and sales on shared objectives.
- Be an expert on the requirements of Wave's customers and markets; provide deep knowledge of trends, careabouts and competitive developments to ensure Wave's solutions maintain their competitive advantage; help guide product strategies, roadmaps and GTM strategies.
- Enable Wave sales teams with knowledge and tools to drive win rates, stickiness and revenue growth.
- Partner with Wave's CTO and Chief Data Scientist on developing the company's partner ecosystem.
- Partner with Wave's VP of System Products on product roadmaps, product definition, and lifecycle management from introduction to EOL.
- Own the MRD process, from start to finish, delivering clear and differentiated strategies; partner with internal stakeholders on the PRO and related processes.
- 15+ years of experience in product marketing, product management or business development roles with deep experience in AI-enabled systems across silicon, hardware and software.
- Consistent record of exceeding expectations in the Marketing field.
- Strong presence, as well as communications and presentation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and quickly evolving industry.
- Attitude of a self-starter who can work with minimal guidance.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Bachelor’s degree; post-graduate degree is preferred.
- Competitive pay and benefits, of course
- Stock options in the hottest Silicon Valley startup around
- Interesting, hard-working colleagues at the top of their respective fields
- Quirky, open, can-do, fun-loving startup culture