Senior Program Manager – PM06503
Location: Campbell, CA, USA
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Career Level: Experienced
Wave Computing is revolutionizing the artificial intelligence industry with its roadmap of dataflow-based compute appliances. By eliminating the Von Neumann architecture paradigm, Wave's dataflow solutions greatly speed the training and inferencing of customers' neural networks while providing stronger efficiency and scalability across form factors.
To help ensure Wave's dataflow-based solutions continue to exceed customer expectations and maintain their competitive differentiation, Wave is hiring a Senior Program Manager.
In this key role, you will oversee, coordinate and manage the overall technical interdependencies and delivery schedule of our compute appliance systems. As the Senior Program Manager, you will be responsible for being the primary interface between internal and external teams, across hardware, software and user interfaces to track and manage an integrated schedule that meets both the customer need dates as well as the company's scheduled delivery dates.
- 5-10 years’ experience in engineering program management leading hardware, software, and system design through new product introduction and lifecycle
- Experience in material and supply chain management with EMs or ODMs
- Bachelors and Masters in Engineering or Computer Science
- Proficiency in MS Projects and a PMP qualified expert
- Competitive pay and benefits, of course
- Stock options in the hottest Silicon Valley startup around
- Interesting, hard-working colleagues at the top of their respective fields
- Quirky, open, can-do, fun-loving startup culture