Verification Engineer – H002501
Location: Campbell, CA, USA
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Career Level: Experienced
We are seeking talented, member of the verification and validation team, responsible for functional verification and validation of the SOC blocks.
This is your chance to make a difference in a pivotal role at the center of Wave Computing, the clear leader in new computing architectures for machine learning. If you have the personality, the aptitude and underlying intellect, we want to hear from you.
Be a member of the verification and validation team, responsible for functional verification and validation of the SOC. Work closely with Architect and design team to define, verify, and validate next generation large scale Machine Learning accelerator ASIC.
- Min of 7 years working on SOC verification
- Experienced in building test benches using UVM/SV or similar methodology Experienced in writing verification and test plans
- Languages: UVM, SV, Verilog, SVA
- Excellent written and communications skills
- Experienced in lab bring up and silicon validation
- Working knowledge of Perl/Python
- Domain knowledge: DDR4, PCle, processor based verification methodologies Working knowledge of Coverage driven verification using Verdi planner or Eplanner flow
- Competitive pay and benefits, of course
- Stock options in the hottest Silicon Valley startup around
- Interesting, hard-working colleagues at the top of their respective fields
- Quirky, open, can-do, fun-loving startup culture
Wave Computing is the Silicon Valley startup that is revolutionizing the Machine Learning industry. The company's world-class team is developing the Wave Dataflow Processing Unit (DPU), employing a disruptive, massively parallel dataflow architecture. When introduced, Wave’s DPU-based solution will be the world's fastest and most energy efficient deep learning computer family.
With funding from Tier 1 VCs, an IP portfolio including over 70 patents, and a track record of execution, Wave is dedicated to accelerating the application of Machine Intelligence in the data center and beyond.